Traditionally, brides and grooms would buy wedding favors to distribute to all of their guests. But ordering a peal rosary when your guests may practice another religion, or ordering a silver wine stopper when some guests don’t drink alcohol, for instance, doesn’t make sense.
That means you are limited as to which wedding favors to buy. Usually, you’re limited to almonds or candles – the “one-size-fits-all” type of gift. However, most brides today want to be unique with their wedding favors and gifts.
It’s your special day, and you want to treat your guests with a special gift to take home and remember your most special day forever! Candles burn out and thrown away, almonds may get forgotten at the table, wedding boxes matching your wedding colors or little porcelain figurines will end up in your guest’s kitchen drawer or discarded.
One great thing about wedding favors today is that personalization has become very affordable. You can individualize your wedding favors and personalize them to each guest, depending on your budget and time constraints. However, again, most party favors will have a short life and will sooner or later end up inside a kitchen drawer in the trash. Where did your money go? Will your guests have something physically on their hands to help them remember your wedding day a year from now?
As a bride, you have endless choices in the market as to the style and color of your wedding favor containers. You can find all kinds of wedding favors, ranging from cheap and plentiful to expensive and rare. But, again, you desire your guests to remember your most special day years after your wedding!
Favors range from $0.99 to $ 5.75 and up! That’s a lot of money only to end up in a kitchen drawer isn’t it? If you want to give your guests a very special gift and be remembered with joy, then you should consider spending your money wisely. Hiring a professional photo booth not only brings fun to your party, but also provides each of your guests a picture to take home! And that photo strip will likely be on their fridge for YEARS to come!
There are plenty of photo booths out there, however you must be cautious and wise when hiring a booth supplier.
Here are few things that will help you find the perfect wedding favor when renting a photo booth:
- Ask them to show you samples of their pictures.
- Ask them to show you their photo booth set up. Don’t go cheap! This might ruin the beautiful decoration at your wedding venue.
- Ask them if each of your guests will receive a copy of their picture! Most of photo booths will trick you, saying you’ll get “unlimited” prints, that aren’t truly unlimited. See our special report,“Behind The Curtain” for details of this problem.
- Ask them how long have they’ve been in business.
- Read their reviews and testimonials.
- Confirm what all is included in their packages.
- Ask them if they will personalize the photo strips with your wedding colors, invitation card, names and date. You want your party favor to be custom made.After all, this millennial gift of pictures are the type favors that will remain forever and you want them PERFECT!
For more information on selecting the right photo booth company, request a copy of our Special Report, Behind the Curtain, 17 Things You Absolutely Must Know Before Hiring a Photobooth for Your Next Event – Yours FREE!